Humans have a higher order value that drives our lives above our self-preservation, above our spouse, and above our children. This life purpose people can find through religion and other “isms” of our world like socialism, capitalism.
Consider Islam as one of these sources that gives purpose and meaning to billions of people. Here amongst its scriptures you will find complete support for ISIS, al-Qaeda and every other Muslim “terrorist” or “jihadist”.
What The Koran says about purpose to Muslims from just 2 chapters (Chapers 8 & 9):
1. The cause of Allah is to raise Islam above all other religions.
2. A true believer is one who has embraced the faith and fled their homes and fought for the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives, and those that have sheltered and help them shall be as friends to each other.
Those that have embraced the Faith but have not left their homes, shall in no way become your friends until they have done so.
3. Those that have embraced the Faith and fled their homes and fought with you—they are your brothers.
4. (The commission): “Tell the unbelievers that if they mend their ways their past shall be forgiven; but if they persist in sin (unbelief) then let them reflect on bygone NATIONS”—(this is commission in and outside of their lands).
“Make war on them until idolatory shall cease and Allah’s religion shall reign supreme.”
5. Whether unarmed or well equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah with your wealth and with your persons.
6. Allah has purchased from the faithful their lives and worldly goods and in return has promised them the Garden (with virgins). They will fight for the cause of Allah and will slay and be slain….Rejoice in the bargain you have made.
7. Believers obey Allah and the Apostle when he calls you to that which gives you life.
8. The basest of creatures in the sight of Allah are the faithless who will not believe.
9. Proclaim a woeful judgement to the unbelievers
10. Let not unbelievers think that they will ever get away. They have not the power to do so. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command , so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah. and your enemy.
11. Fight agaist such of those whom the scriptures were given and believe neither in Allah nor the Last Day (Chistians and Jews);
12. Slay the idolators whereever you find them. Arrest them, beseige them and lie in ambush everywhere for them..
13. If…they conspire to banish the Apostle make war in them: Allah will chastise them at your hands and humble them.
14. (no guilt killing) It was not you but Allah who slew them. It was not you who smote them, but Allah who smote them.
15.Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.
16. If you do no go to war, He will punish you sternly and will replace you by other men.
17. Those that have since embraced the faith and fled their homes and fought with you – they too are your brothers.
18. Your community is but one community and I am your only Lord therefore fear me.
19 Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal stearnly with them. Hell shall be their home and evil their fate.
20. A prophet may not take captives until he has fought and triumphed in the land
If you are looking for “Peace” part in Islam—Peace only comes in End Times after chaos, injustice and impending moral collapse.
According to Islam there will be an era in which justice, plenty, abundance, well-being, security, peace, and brotherhood will prevail among humanity, and one in which people will experience love, self-sacrifice, tolerance, compassion, mercy, and loyalty.
Prophet Muhammad says that this blessed period will be experienced through the mediation of the Mahdi who will come in the end times to save the world from chaos, injustice, and moral collapse. He will eradicate godless ideologies and bring an end to the prevailing injustice.
Moreover, he will make religion like it was in the days of Prophet Muhammad, cause the Qur’an’s moral teachings to prevail among humanity, and establish peace and well-being throughout the world.
Terrorism, killling unbelievers and sacking lands to rid unbelief is THE current mandate of Islam until endtimes.
(Read chapters 8 and 9 of the Koran for more detail.)
1.(9.33), 2. (8.71), 3. (8.73), 4. (8.36) 5. (9 40), 6. (9.111), 7. (8.18), 8. (8.51), 9. (9.1), 10. (8.59), 11. (9.5), 12. (9.12), 13. (9.5), 14. (8.17), 15. (9.21),16. (9.37), 17. (98.71), 18.(23.50), 19 (66.7). 20. (8.67)